Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen ways I get attenshun!
by Dexter

1. I mew really sweetly and sometimes I squeek a bit. That really gets me some attenshun!

2. I make curcles around Mommy's legs and push my head into her ankels , that gets me attenshun for sure!

3. I jump up on the bed and put the bitey on Daddy's nose, that gets attenshun quickly and loudly!

4. I chase Minnie around the house like speedracer trying to play with her long tail. She hisses at me sometimes when I do that but that counts as attenshun i think.

5. I lay right on top of my Mommy's homework so she can pet me instead of doing "I hate math!" I like that kinda attenshun!

6. I jump up onto the counter in the kitchen when Daddy is making dinner.. that gets attenshun fast! Thats usually followed by "Not for kitty!" but hey , thats attenshun!

7. I tackle Tomtoms when he is quietly napping in his sunny spot by the back sliding door. You should SEE how much attenshun I get from him after I do that! Its AMAZING!

8. I steal Mommy's straw from her cup and sometimes knock over her tea.. she says "Dexter!!!" then jumps up really fast.

9.WHen Mommy is taking clean clothes out of the dryer , I help her by guiding them into the basket with my paws and protect her from the sock monsters! SHe gives me headscritches for that!

10.Sometimes when I'm not even trying , I'm napping and roll over on my back to do a Q she will rub my tummy .. ouu i love that attenshun!

11. I got a my paws on a box of tissues once and spread them all over the living room floor to play with and boy that got some attenshun!

12. One of the kids left their pankake plate on the table and i got up and sat on it, i got all sticky and sweet. I got lots of attenshun then! Some not so good cause then I had to have a bath blech.

13.And the last thing I do for attenshun, I smile ! Mommy loves to see my mewing smile face.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Hahahahaha! You sat in pancake syrup!!! That's a funny thing you done.

Rebecca Meyer said...

yea i did! It tastes sooo good too!

Parker said...

Did it feel good to sit in the syrup? And was it awful sticky?