Monday, June 18, 2007

Mancat Monday


Here I am , keeping guard in the front yard... Tough job I'd say but a mancat's gotta do what a mancat's gotta do , right??


Also I hope all the kittydaddies and bean daddies had a great Father' s Day yesterday!
-tomtoms


*minnie says- I gave my daddy lots of purrs and headbumpies! The wondertwins (pete and dexter) decided to have a wrestle with the "sockmonster" /sighs and rolls her eyes~


Dexter says:Well.. the monster decided to attack kittydaddys foot!By the time Pete had the monster in a choke hold , it had its mouth up to kittydaddy's ankle!

Pete says-I don't think daddy noticed much because he put his foot protectors on right over the monster!! I'll get it faster next time!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Guarding the yard is a very very important mancat job!

Lux said...

Sure wish I could be out there guarding that yard with you. But then Mom would probably say I'd gotten dirty and needed another bath!