Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TOMTOM's MeME

I read this new MEME on several other bloggies and Mao said if I haven't done it yet to do it so here it is!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 whole years? I'm only 2 so my guess is I was under construction somewhere


What were you doing 1 year ago?

1 year ago I was living in a different house , chasing field mice and napping.


Five things you like to eat:

corn on the cob
chicken
HAM
Crunchy food
Friskie's seafood dinner


Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

Meow , Meow, Meow the TV commercial for food
The theme song for "Good eats"
Row Row Row your boat ( my bean's nephew likes this one and sings it whenever he visits)
Theme song to COPS "Badboys Badboys!"
and Gilligan's Isle

*( gees it seems like i watch a lot of that moving picture box!)


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Build my family a nice huge big house for us all to live in where i can have my own room and tunnels and ramps and cool stuff oh wwith carpet on the walls so i can climb the walls too

Donate some money to no kill shelters in my hometown so that they can better take care of other furkids without furever homes.

Buy some Temptations cause I never had any ( yet) I might have to start up a petition to get Temptations like Kimo and Sabi did for their stroller!

A lifetime supply of stinky goodness .. nuff said

Lobby congress to make beans give us HAM more often!



Five bad habits:

Cleaning myself in front of everyone in da house at mealtimes, I can't help that they eat at my bathtime gees!

Bringing live gophers into my mom's laundry area... i just wanted to play wif em i sware!

Thwapping Dexter

Thwapping Minnie

Getting all dirty outside after mom just wiped me down!


Five things you would never wear again:

wear? don't get to wear cuteclothes like skeezix and daisy , mom says i'd get them all dirty outside guarding the house.


Five favorite toys:

Breadties
Toilet paper ! it is fun to unroll
Papertowels those are fun to unroll too
Dexter makes a fun toy sometimes
my lil girl's pink pony shhh don't tell anyone iplay with a pink pony!


Five kitties to tag:
If you haven't done this ME ME yet , consider yourself thwapped .. i mean tagged!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, that is a very good song! Let's sing:

Bad boys, bad boys, bad boys! Whatcha gonna do, a whatcha gonna do when they come for you!

I also know this part: "Cops is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

The Cat Realm said...

You are a fun cat! Toilet paper and gophers, hahahaha!
We saw you dispayed the I Dare You All button with the black background - we had that up for just 5 minutes but a lot of cats must have downloaded it right then....
The new one woth no background is at
http://idareyouall.blogspot.com/
Sorry.....