Thursday, July 5, 2007

It has been one week

Well, It has been one week since Pete disappeared :( Still no response to our beans flyers and no sign of Pete anywhere ... the household has been pretty sad this past week. I've started playing with Dexter a lot more since Pete has been gone. I feel bad for the little guy since his wrestling partner isn't here anymore .. Even Minnie misses Pete. She sits on the windowsill looking outside and occasionally mews for him to come home. We are trying to keep our chins up and go about our days..I just hope that Pete is ok and safe somewhere , wherever he is.Thank you for all of the thoughts and purrs..

Purrs and Headbumps,
Tomtoms

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I am very sorry that Pete has not turned up. I was hoping you would be reunited. Hopefully he is just on a little walkabout, and might still be back. I also hope that if he does not return to you, that he is with someone who loves him as much as you do.

Lux said...

I'm still really really hoping that Pete will come back home!

The Crew said...

We're so sorry to hear that Pete hasn't returned home. Have you checked in with your vet or a few local shelters? Have you tried putting food out?